Welcome to Tutorial Thursday! Today I’m showing you how to make this adorable little CROCHET DOILY! It’s super easy and beginner-friendly too.
Ready to get started? Watch my video tutorial on How to make a Crochet Doily here!
- SC – single crochet
- DC – double crochet
- Sl St – slip stitch
- Create a slip knot and put the loop on your hook.
- Ch 4 then Sl St into the first loop in your chain to join
- Ch 3
- 12 DC into the center of your circle
- Sl St into the top loop of the chain to join
- Ch 3 *SC into each stitch, Ch 3* Repeat from * all around
- Sl St to join and tie off
- Weave in your ends using a yarn needle and you’re all done!